These days we, BIHS 12th students have the rule that make us wear school uniform. Some students dislike this rule and as one of those students, I disagree with wearing school uniform.
For the first reason, wearing uniform can prevent students from revealing their own thoughts or characteristics. Students need to express their countless creativity in their everyday life because nowadays society looks for creative talents. Ignoring one's characteristics, wearing standardized uniforms can interfere with students to show who they are.
Secondly, school uniforms are not convinient for students who should wear them for long time and keep studing. In girl's case, most of our uniforms are skirts so we have to give aittention to legs during studying. And sometimes it can be disturbance. Casual clothings are more comfortanle to concentrate on studying.
Still now, since we are on the starting stage of wearing uniforms, there are many arguments on this issue. And for those reasons that I mentioned, I disagree with wearing standardized school uniforms because casual clothing can help students expressing their creativity and is more comfortable to concentrate on studying.
hello, I'm ha-eun!
답글삭제I also have same thoght.
School uniform isn't convinient and economical.
My blog address is"http://www.haeun0511.blogspot.com"
Please visit my site and give your opinion.
Have a good time!^^
HELLO FELLOWS~~~ I'm Minju Kim!!!
답글삭제Do you know my blog address??
Yes~ My blog address is 'romeo-dorothy.blogspot.com'. please visit me!
anyway, I don't agree with you.
students often insist they express their characteristic. but, in real life, I think students pay their attention not to express their creativity but to pretend to be luxurious.
Hi ^_^ JiYeon!
답글삭제I'm JeongKyoung Lee.
I want share some opinions about this topic.
Actually, I'm in favor of wearing a school uniform. Because uniform is make students "real students".
Oh, I have to turn off the computer.
Bye!!!
작성자가 댓글을 삭제했습니다.
답글삭제Hi, Ji-Yeon
답글삭제I'm MyungEun Park.
My thought is same with you,
I want you come to my blog(address: http://1771771.blogspot.com)
and leave a comment.
I'm happy to see your opinion.
Bye-bye ^^