2009년 5월 28일 목요일

Building Green

Title : Building Green
Author : Chan-seung Lee
Publisher&Year : Neug-rul Education&2009.3.1
Vocabularies:
architect;a person who designs buildings
take a closer look; look closely
convert; to change the form of one thing into another
rooftop; the outside part of a building
block; to stop movement
imdeed; surely or certainly
summary:
Recently, the interests for balancing the needs of people with the protection of nature. In this situstion, green buildings that are designed to save energy anf water, and make use of materials that do not damage the environment have appealed. The articles introduce some example of some schools, libraries, and many kinds of buildings that use solar energy, build gardens in the rooftop, save water, or use green materials. All these buildings give big contribution to protect environment. And we can expect that slowely but surely, the buildings where we study, sleep , and work are becoming healthier and greener.
Comment:
Nowadays, the attention about green energy becomes increasing more and more. I know about this because I had a presentation about the development of green energy in some countries-South Korea, United States of America, China, and India. I was surprised that each countries supports suah much. And today, after reading of this contents, I was surprised again because I didn't know the effort for making Earth green has been on the road in such a various field and such a various way. As my cousin suffers Atopy, which is pretty troublesome skin disease, I really hope the green builings become more broaden. And I'm sure that the day comes soon!

댓글 없음:

댓글 쓰기